Reverie Calibration Lab
Reverie Calibration Lab established in 2019 has appeared as a well-established calibration service provider accredited by Bangladesh Accreditation Board (BAB). The Laboratory is accredited to meet the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017. Our services include Electro-Technical Calibration and Thermal Calibration. Our offered services are designed with innovation and technology thus escalating our client’s business operations. The calibration is performed in the environmentally conditioned room. Our range of services complies with distinct international quality standards. Furthermore, our customer centric approach, ethical business policies, and competitive prices have garnered our huge client base.
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accreditation is the most important standard used by for calibration and testing laboratories, since it emphasizes the laboratory’s competence and quality assurance.
To achieve ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accreditation, Reverie Calibration Lab has demonstrated that they are technically proficient and able to produce precise and accurate calibration data. In accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017, our laboratory has demonstrated the following competencies:
In March 2022 Reverie Calibration Lab is accredited by BAB in Electro-Technical and Thermal parameters.
Reverie Calibration Lab aims to satisfy every client by providing outstanding customer service, technical support, increased flexibility, and greater value, thus making it easy, reliable and cost effective. Our Goal is to build long-term partnerships with both customer’s and supplier’s based on:
Reverie Calibration Lab is committed to achieve total customer satisfaction for the calibration services that we offer.
- Establishing good professional practices and providing quality calibration services to meet customers’ requirements.
- Maintaining accuracy, precision, and reliability of calibration services through maintaining standards.
- Maintaining competence, impartiality, confidentiality, and consistent operation of laboratory activities.
- Creating a culture and environment of excellence that encourage our employees to familiarize themselves with the documentation and its implementation.
- Complying with ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and continually improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the Management system through regular review, audit & customer feedback.