- DCS: A Distributed Control System (DCS) is a digital automated industrial control system (ICS) that uses geographically distributed control loops throughout a factory, machine or control area.
- SCADA: Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) is a control system architecture comprising computers, networked data communications and graphical user interfaces for high-level supervision of machines and processes.
- PLC: A Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) is an industrial computer control system that continuously monitors the state of input devices and makes decisions based upon a custom program to control the state of output devices.
- HMI: Human-Machine Interface (HMI) is a user interface or dashboard that connects a person to a machine, system, or device.
BMS (Building Management System)
Building Management System (BMS) is a control system that can be used to monitor and manage the mechanical, electrical and electromechanical services in a facility. Such services can include power, heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, physical access control, pumping stations, elevators and lights.
H₂, N₂, O₂ GENERATOR
A gas generator is a device for generating gas. A gas generator may create gas by a chemical reaction or from a solid or liquid source, when storing a pressurized gas is undesirable or impractical.
- Proton Exchange Membrane.
- Membrane Technology.
- Membrane Technology.
Liquid starters consist of a tank filled with electrolyte of the appropriate conductivity to provide the required resistance. Liquid Resistance Starters also known as Electrolytic Starters has two sets of 3 phase submerged electrodes.
- Ball Mills.
- SAG Mills.
- Cement Mills.
FIBER OPTIC SENSING
FOS provide the protection & security of critical assets & personnel within the Pipeline, Power, Fire & Security sector.
A device that raises, transfers, delivers, or compresses fluids or that attenuates gases especially by suction or pressure or both.
ONLINE WATER MONITORING
Water quality measurements such as UV Spectroscopy, UV Spectroscopy after gas stripping, UV Fluorescence, Colorimetric, Nephelometric, Electrochemical Sensors. Unique modular concept wherein multiple measurement technologies can be integrated in one analyzer.
ROBOT & TRAINING KIT
Robotic training equipment is a scaled-down version of the actual equipment. It meets the needs of training vocational school students’ practical ability.
LEAK DETECTION SYSTEM
Leak Detection Systems (LDS) are engineering systems used to detect leaks of materials from the pipeline, in order to alert the operator to leak incidents.